The Athens Dialogues Executive Committee
The AD Executive Committee undertook the overall planning and co-ordination of the work for The Athens Dialogues Conference. More specifically, the AD Executive Committee put together the programme of work for the conference, supervised the planning and constant updating of its website, co-ordinated the meetings and the work of the organizing committee, and put its decisions into effect.
The AD Executive Committee consisted of:
- Effie Tsiotsiou, Director, Athens Office, Ariona Hellas S.A.
- Marianna Logiadou, Vice-Director and Head of the PR Department, Athens Office, Ariona Hellas S.A.
- Events and Public Relations Department, Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation
- Foreigners Fellowships Programme Department, Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation
- Dr. Christos Carras, Executive Director, Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens
- Ms Afroditi Panagiotakou, Vice-Director and Head of Communications, Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens
- Ms Nancy Dimakou, Financial, Administrative & HR Director, Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens
- Mr. Kostas Apollonios, IT Manager, Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens
- Ms Elena Tsartsanidou, Museologist, Academic Coordination Collaborator
- Ms Vicky Gerontopoulou, Historian of Science and Technology, IT Project Management, Website Administration
- Ms Hara Syrou, History of Culture (MA), Editing Assistant, Webcasting Coordinator
The academic co-ordination of the conference was the responsibility of Dr. Niki Tsironi, Researcher at the Institute of Byzantine Research of the National Hellenic Research Foundation.
The AD Executive Committee was chaired by the President of the Onassis Foundation, Dr Anthony Papadimitriou and by the President of the Organizing Committee of the Conference, Professor George Babiniotis.